Well Spring weather is finally here, and now we are getting excited to start preparing our homeowners in Building 1 for moving into their new home at Sawyer in Silverado! Construction on all three Buildings is moving along and the site looks amazing. Here's a building by building update.
- Flooring complete on the first floor and it looks great!
- Lighting started this week on the first floor
- Plumbing fixtures are being installed this week on the first floor
- Painting has started this week on the second floor
- Cabinets & counter tops are being installed this week on the third floor
- Doors and trim are being installed this week on the third floor
- Stone work on the exterior has started and we just love the way it's looking!
- Site grading started this week
- Roof is complete
- Electrical rough-ins have been completed this week
- Drywall started this week on the first floor.
- Siding started this week
- Parkade ramp between building 2 and 3 is complete
- 3rd floor joists starts next week
- Back filling & weeping tile have started this week
Stay tuned for more exciting updates for Building 1 and as Building 2 and 3 progress, photos and updates will be posted often to keep you informed of our progress!